Why We Built The On The Go Crop Pant
Part of our versatile On The Go collection, these above-the-ankle pants make the perfect companion for everything from slack-lining in the park to casual trails with your favorite four-legged adventure buddy. We built them from a lightweight fabric that's moisture-wicking and stretchy, keeping you comfortable during daily pursuits, even when you decide to spice things up.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Tech-leisure pants boast hiking-specific features and a sleek profile
- DWR-coated fabric repels moisture from light rain and dries in a flash
- Performance stretch construction ensures full mobility
- Regular fit offers a comfy feel and accommodates underlayers
- Dual hand pockets and a zippered rear pocket stash your necessities
- Item #BCCZ299
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex, DWR finish
- 2 hand, 1 zippered rear
- encased elastic flat
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
June 4, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 123 lbs
I have mixed feelings about these... The waist seemed almost too big, but the legs were tight at the calves. Fit aside, I couldn't get past the fabric! Lightweight and breezy- yes... but also cheap and scratchy. Not for me!
May 7, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 130 lbs
Her new favorites to kick around in, she purchased black and grey, loves them both! They look tailored, feel very light and look great with everything!
April 24, 2021
Cute and Comfy
- I've used it several times
- True to size
These pants are really cute and super comfortable. I normally wear a medium so that is what size I got in these. They fit perfect. They are great for lounging around or for going on hikes and adventures.
June 15, 2021
What is the inseam length?