Select a size:
Why We Built The Notchtop GORE-TEX Active Jacket
We made the Notchtop GORE-TEX Active Jacket for powder-hounds who prefer to earn their turns. This shell keeps us moving with its lightweight, breathable, super stretchy GORE-TEX Active membrane, which maintains waterproof, breathable protection for skinning on bluebird and pow days alike. When the spring sun heats up, the Notchtop's front pockets double as ventilators to cool us down. And if our skins get icy, the pockets are large enough to store them between hot laps.
- Backcountry-built ski shell for touring in any conditions
- GORE-TEX Active is stretchy, breathable, waterproof & windproof
- C-Knit backer improves weather protection while staying breathable
- Front pockets double as ventilation for intense ascents
- Adjustable hood fits comfortably and snugly over a helmet
- Slim, articulated cut encourages natural movement when skinning
- Wrist gaiters and adjustable cuffs prevent cool air from sneaking in
- Underarm zippers offer additional ventilation where it's needed most
- Item #BCCZ2AW
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.