Select a size:
Why We Built The Notchtop GORE-TEX Active Bib Pant
Because we know the snow rides better when we work for it, we made the touring-ready Notchtop Bib Pant. We trust GORE-TEX to keep us protected from harsh winter conditions, so we chose the versatile GORE-TEX Active for its reliable weather-proofing and its sporty breathability. Unlike our bomber Cottonwoods kit, this bib was made specifically for high-activity tours. The shell is soft, packable, and incredibly lightweight, and we outfitted it with full-length zippers to efficiently dump heat or quickly swap layers.
- Sporty backcountry bib oriented for active days on the mountain
- Stretchy, breathable GORE-TEX Active ideal for backcountry pursuits
- GORE-TEX three-layer technology offers reliable weather protection
- C-Knit backer improves wind- and waterproofing in a soft package
- KEVLAR kick patches offer abrasion resistance in a high-impact area
- Waist-high bib with adjustable suspenders and an easy-access pocket
- Ventilating full-leg zippers release hot air during intense climbs
- Boot gaiters with adjustable cuffs create a snow-blocking seal
- Item #BCCZ2AU
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Active (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] GORE C-Knit (100% nylon), [scuff guards] KEVLAR®
- fully sealed
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered thigh
- full-length side zippers
- side-zip entry
- adjustable suspenders
- Side Zips
- two-way zips
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 5oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
2 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.