Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Murdock 850 Down Jacket
Part of Backcountry’s touring collection, the Murdock 850 Down Jacket is a midlayer informed by feedback from the most experienced Backcountry Gearheads. We know the intense cold inherent in setting the Wasatch’s skin tracks before sunrise—a day at the resort can't compare to skiing sans daylight—so the Murdock not only keeps us warm during these frigid dawn patrols, but also packs away without taking much room in our ski packs. Its down insulation has the highest fill rating in the puffy business, meaning you’d be hard-pressed to find an insulator that compresses better.
- Technical down insulator part of Backcountry’s touring collection
- 850-fill down is compressible, warm and responsibly sourced
- Durable, downproof shell treated with resilient water resistance
- Ventilation zippers at each side amplify airflow
- Adjustments at hood and cuffs secure the fit
- Water resistant zippers and internal external pockets for storage
- Gearhead Certified Product
- Item #BCC00BS
4.5 based on 35 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.