Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Active Legging
You can wear the Backcountry Tech Leggings any way you please, from Saturday morning yoga to your daily run, or as a baselayer during snowshoe hikes and ski days at the resort. That's because they're built with a performance-friendly blend of polyester and spandex, providing reliable insulation, moisture-wicking comfort, and plenty of stretch for all these active pursuits. Strategically placed seams eliminate chafing, and a single side pocket offers a stash for house key or ski pass. Plus, its super soft brushed fabric feels great if you decide to wear them on your day off as well.
- A technical legging for training, yoga, or winter layering
- Soft brushed fabric provides warm, breathable performance
- Stretch construction ensures full mobility on the trail
- Single side pocket offers storage for small essentials
- Next-to-skin fit layers easily beneath your hardshell pants
- Item #BCCZ22N
2.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.