Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
You can wear the Backcountry Tech Leggings any way you please, from Saturday morning yoga to your daily run, or as a baselayer during snowshoe hikes and ski days at the resort. That's because it's built with a performance-friendly blend of polyester and spandex, providing reliable insulation, moisture-wicking comfort, and plenty of stretch for all these active pursuits. Strategically placed seams eliminate chafing, and a single side pocket offers a stash for house key or ski pass. Plus, its super soft brushed fabric feels great if you decide to wear them on your day off as well.
- A technical legging for training, yoga, or winter layering
- Soft brushed fabric provides warm, breathable performance
- Stretch construction ensures full mobility on the trail
- Single side pocket offers storage for small essentials
- Next-to-skin fit layers easily beneath your hardshell pants
- Item #BCC00FQ