Select a size:
Why We Built The Spruces Merino Baselayer Crew
The first thing we do on winter mornings, even before we pour that coffee, is pull on Backcountry's Spruces Merino Baselayer Crew. Its innovative fabric wraps finespun wool around a nylon core, offering next-to-skin comfort that's durable enough for all the adventures we've got planned for the day. The slim fit layers easily beneath our hardshell, where we benefit from all of merino's moisture-wicking, odor-eating wonders while we ski or hike.
- Baselayer crew for active winter pursuits
- Wool blend offers wicking warmth and odor-resistance
- Flatlock seams placed strategically for comfort while moving
- Thumbholes secure the sleeves for warm wrists and easy layering
- Next-to-skin fit slips easily beneath our other layers
- Item #BCCZ268
- 91% merino wool, 9% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- 240g (midweight)
- Center Back Length
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.