Why We Built The Spruces Merino Baselayer Crew
The first thing we do on winter mornings, even before we pour that coffee, is pull on Backcountry's Spruces Merino Baselayer Crew. Its innovative fabric wraps finespun wool around a nylon core, offering next-to-skin comfort that's durable enough for all the adventures we've got planned for the day. The slim fit layers easily beneath our hardshell, where we benefit from all of merino's moisture-wicking, odor-eating wonders while we ski or hike.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Baselayer crew for active winter pursuits
- Wool blend offers wicking warmth and odor-resistance
- Flatlock seams placed strategically for comfort while moving
- Thumbholes secure the sleeves for warm wrists and easy layering
- Next-to-skin fit slips easily beneath our other layers
- Item #BCCZ268
- 91% merino wool, 9% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- 240g (midweight)
- Center Back Length
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring, snowshoeing, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 25, 2021
COVERED IN CAT HAIR. Seriously???
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
This was my first time ordering from this website and I needed a base shirt ASAP due to an upcoming trip. I received this shirt covered in cat hair. ARE YOU SERIOUS? RETURNING NOW. Yea sure this is on sale.. but its still a $75 shirt... $80+ including tax. I can't justify paying $80+ for a shirt covered in cat hair!! SO DISAPPOINTED. UNACCEPTABLE!!
December 19, 2020
Do it all Crew!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 140 lbs
This baselayer is PERFECT. Great for layering at the mountain or wearing as performance top for cold weather running, hiking or biking. The quality, construction and fit is amazing and the merino is a soft next to skin feel with absolutely no itch factor! Highly recommend this top!