Why We Built The Spruces Merino Baselayer Bottom
Named for the trees we like to ski between, the Backcountry Spruces Merino Baselayer Bottom is an ideal base for active pursuits on snowy winter days. Durable nylon is woven into merino wool, giving you soft next-to-skin comfort that's warm, durable, and layers easily beneath your ski pants. And while thermal comfort might be the name of the game, the fabric is also moisture-wicking and odor-resistant, so we can play harder and stay out longer.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Baselayer bottoms keep us warm during backcountry adventures
- Merino blend offers soft thermal comfort in winter weather
- Moisture-wicking fabric wards off odors on long excursions
- Flatlock seams deliver smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Next-to-skin fit easily layers beneath our shell pants
- Item #BCCZ266
- 91% merino wool, 9% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- 240g/mÂ² (midweight)
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring, snowshoeing, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 20, 2021
Perfect base layer
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 170 lbs
Perfect base layer - tight on the legs but not pinching at the waist - comfortable. Keeps the cold off my legs on my daily Chicago winter runs. And no itchiness you get with some baselayers. Wash well.
December 19, 2020
Great Baselayer Bottom!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
This baselayer is PERFECT. The quality, construction and fit is amazing and the merino is a soft next to skin feel with absolutely no itch factor! Highly recommend this baselayer bottom!
November 25, 2020
How much do these leggings weigh?