Select a Size
Select a Color
Spruces Merino Baselayer Bottom
Made from an innovative blend of wool and nylon, our Spruces Merino Baselayer is an ideal base for active pursuits on snowy winter days. With merino wool wrapped around a nylon core, the fabric give you soft next-to-skin comfort that's warm and durable. And while thermal comfort might be the name of the game, the fabric is also moisture-wicking and odor-resistant, so you can play harder and stay out longer.
- Baselayer bottoms keep you warm during backcountry adventures
- Merino blend offers soft thermal comfort in winter weather
- Moisture-wicking fabric wards off odors on long excursions
- Flatlock seams deliver smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Next-to-skin fit easily layers beneath your shell pants
- Item #BCCZ23P
- 91% merino wool, 9% nylon
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, snowshoe hiking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?