Spruces Merino Baselayer 1/4-Zip Top
Whether you're riding the resort or skiing the wilds, our Spruces Merino Baselayer is there to keep you warm and dry. It features a corespun construction, which wraps merino wool around a durable nylon core, offering a soft touch that's ready for action. An ideal baselayer, wool helps you regulate your temperature, wicks moisture away from your skin, and is naturally odor-resistant.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Temperature regulating top for backcountry pursuits
- Innovative wool blend is warm, wicking, and durable
- Quarter-zip neck can be opened for extra ventilation
- Naturally-odor resistant fabric can be worn multiple days
- Flatlock seams deliver smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Next-to-skin fit provides easy layering options
- Item #BCCZ23Q
- 91% merino wool, 9% nylon
- Center Back Length
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 8, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 135 lbs
This is my first merino wool baselayer and it is super comfortable! I initially bought it for snowboarding and skiing this upcoming winter but, decided to give it a try mountain biking this fall. I have worn it on 3 different rides and love how warm it is on the downhill and how breathable it is on the climbs. I typically wear a medium or large in long sleeve tops and jackets because I have long arms and do not like them super form fitting. The medium fits great and I can even use the thumbholes. Looking forward to wearing it more this winter!