Matilda Baselayer 1/4-Zip Top
Whether you're riding the resort or skiing the wilds, the Backcountry Matilda Baselayer 1/4-Zip Top is there to keep you warm and dry. It features a Nuyan fabric, which wraps merino wool around a durable nylon core, offering a soft touch that's ready for action. An ideal baselayer, wool helps you regulate your temperature, wicks moisture away from your skin, and is naturally odor resistant. The next-to-skin fit is easy to layer, and the 1/4-zip neck offers added ventilation.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Temperature regulating top for backcountry pursuits
- Innovative wool blend is warm, wicking, and durable
- Quarter-zip neck can be opened for extra ventilation
- Next-to-skin fit provides easy layering options
- Item #BCC00C9
- Q & A
A new favorite!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Love the wool quality and fit of the top! It's the perfect layer for warmth, and makes for a great wear alone when I get too warm.
I bought the turq print, and love all of the details!
What is the merino material weight?
Hey Brian! The merino weight is 145 gsm