Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Mad Creek Shell
When you're checking off big rides or pedaling deep into the wilderness, be prepared for it all with our Mad Creek Shell. We built this technical layer to let you pursue your favorite trails even when the forecast's looking iffy. We designed the shell with breathable construction that perfectly balances performance with wind and water-resistance. One of our favorite features is the zippered hand pocket, which converts into a stuff sack when you want to store the jacket in a pack.
- Technical shell suited for trail riding and alpine adventures
- Pertex Quantum Air materials prioritize air permeability for ventilation
- Active fit accommodates under layers and supplies enhanced mobility
- Snap-down hood stays in place for clear vision on rugged descents
- Ripstop outer with DWR finish is both windproof and water-resistant
- Silicone-lined backing and adjustable hem keep this jacket in place
- Elasticated hood is helmet-compatible for protection from storms
- Item #BCCZ291
4.5 based on 10 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.