Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Mad Creek Anorak
Speed-hiking, casual treks, multi-day missions in the high country—we built this anorak to perfectly balance breathable construction with weather protection for all your trail explorations. We also integrated vents in the hood gaiter, underarms, and back panel to allow you to push your pace while staying dry during inclement weather.
- Wind shell suited for trail running and hiking in mixed conditions
- Pertex Quantum Air materials prioritize air permeability for ventilation
- Active fit accommodates under layers and supplies enhanced mobility
- Snap-down hood stays in place for clear vision on rugged descents
- Ripstop outer with DWR finish is both windproof and water-resistant
- Dual zippered pockets stash your essentials in motion-friendly places
- Hood and underarm vents are ideal for high-output activities
- Item #BCCZ295
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.