La Sal Short-Sleeve Active T-Shirt
For trails long or short, the Backcountry La Sal Short-Sleeve Active T-Shirt gets you there in comfort. This performance top features moisture-wicking, quick-drying comfort, with all the stretch you need to reach the next peak. Offset seams at the shoulder offer chafe-free comfort beneath a pack, with a drop-tail hem for extra coverage during tricky ascents.
- A performance t-shirt for trails near and far
- Technical fabric wicks sweat away from your skin
- Plenty of stretch offers unrestricted mobility
- Anti-odor treatment keeps the fabric smelling fresh
- Reflective bars on sleeves enhances low-light visibility
- Active fit provides plenty of room to move
- Item #BCC00DM
- Drirelease (81% polyester, 11% lyocell, 8% spandex)
- Center Back Length
- 26.25 in
- Polygiene treatment
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 12, 2020
Too small and snug
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 160 lbs
I’m a medium across the board, so I sized up per reviews and this was still too snug. Not meant for taller women imo. Snug inter the arms, tight chest, tight across stomach. Also fabric is too hot to use for sun protection. Same review for the long sleeve, oh well, some brands aren’t for me!
August 2, 2019
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 130 lbs
I was disappointed as I really wanted to love this shirt. The dill color is very muted compared to the bright color pictured online. The fit is definitely active and a little tight through the mid section. The shoulders are great for climbing/running though. returning. Probably will not purchase in a larger size just because the cut seems off and I would be afraid the upper part would be too big in a larger size.