Jackson Trail Short
Get ready for winding trails and expansive views—we made the Jackson Trail Shorts for all your favorite adventures. These utility shorts are built with breathable fabric and an active stretch construction, so there'll be no switchback or scree field beyond your reach.
- Technical shorts for mountain trails and desert crags
- Breathable poly-blend delivers moisture-wicking comfort
- Stretch fabric and crotch gusset ensure free movement
- Assorted pockets provide a stash for trail essentials
- Item #BCCZ238
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 1 zippered thigh, 1 zippered stash
- button closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 3, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 175 lbs
Have used the shorts on a couple of moderate hikes and overall I really like them. Some minor tweaks would make them perfect. Good mid-weight fabric; very comfortable. Solid construction and nice finish. Good amount of stretch. Strikes the balance between trim profile but enough leeway for extended reach on rock scrambles etc. The sizing is off. I had to return first purchase and size up from my normal. The front pockets are just a bit shallow, could use one more inch. The button on waist band is a little too deep. It could be half as deep and feel more seamless on the waistline. Lastly, the rise is about an inch too high (at least for me 5’11”) which means where the shorts sit at the waist leaves more material below the crotch than ideal. These are minor issues. Otherwise very good product.
June 26, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
Take the 8 inch inseam very seriously on these. My husband pulled them out of the box and thought they were mine because they seemed so short. When he pulled them on, I started laughing. I know some folks are into the 70s short shorts style, but it was pretty funny. Mind you, he is 6'3", so that may have exaggerated it. We returned them, but the fabric and color looked nice.