Hybrid Sherpa Hooded Sweatshirt
The Backcountry Hybrid Sherpa Hooded Sweatshirt blurs the line perfectly between style and function, giving you a toasty layering option that's equally at home in town as it is on the trail. Soft sherpa fleece provides a toasty barrier between you and chilly weather, while hardface fleece overlays lend style at the collar and cuffs. A pair of thumbholes keep the sleeves in place in case you need to wear it as a midlayer for that late autumn hike, and two zippered pockets give you a safe place to store trail essentials.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A full-zip fleece for cool days on the trail or around town
- Sherpa fabric offers soft next-to-skin comfort and classic style
- Hardface overlays defend against encounters with light precipitation
- Offset seams ensure chafe-free comfort beneath a pack
- Zippered pockets provide a secure stash for small essentials
- Standard fit works well as a stand-alone jacket or midlayer
- Item #BCC00GS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xs
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 125lbs
I love this sherpa hybrid fleece! It is lined inside and out on the torso with the sherpa material and then the sleeves have the best functional stretchy material. This fleece has served me well as a stand-alone piece or a great layering piece to keep you extra toasty:) I have worn this every day since I have gotten it and it has a great flattering cut, not too long, but not too short. From hanging at home or a great Après hour - I would highly recommend this!