Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Hybrid Grid Fleece 3/4 Bottom
Backcountry's touring collection is replete with pieces like the Hybrid Grid Fleece 3/4 Bottom that are made to move with us while we skin up and keep us warm when we drop into the white room. It's cut with a 3/4 length so we don't overheat when we pair it with high compression socks, and hybrid grid fleece materials that are soft and comfortable against the skin.
- Skin up and ski down in comfort with help from this baselayer bottom
- Hybrid grid fleece construction is heavyweight and warm on cold days
- Materials wick moisture away from the skin to keep us dry
- An active fit moves with us while we work our way up the mountain
- This bottom's elastic waist stays put and keeps everything in place
- Item #BCCZ2DR
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.