Why We Built The Huxley Fleece 1/4-Zip Pullover
A handy layer in many situations, we're glad to call the Huxley Fleece 1/4-Zip Pullover our friend. This lightweight fleece keeps us comfortable while we set up camp, navigate during a road trip, or any time a balmy spring day decides to cloud over.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A lightweight pullover fleece for shoulder season outings
- Soft, breathable fabric delivers a warm touch in cool weather
- Quarter-zip neck helps us find just the right level of comfort
- Secure pockets stash small essentials or chilled hands
- Adjustable waist offers a low-bulk fit for active pursuits
- Item #BCCZ26A
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, [overlays] nylon ripstop
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- 1/2-zip neck
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 9, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I wanted a nice fleece that didn't pill and would be warm. I found it with this jacket! Although it does come in female cut as well, I opted for the men's version for 2 reasons. 1- I live the collar on this one a touch better, as well as the cuffs. 2- I really like how long men's sleeves are vs women's. I'm a huge fan of not wearing gloves, so if I can have something cover at least to midway on my hand, I'm golden. Scooping up this one, does the trick!