Select a Size
Select a Color
Hooded Tech Sweatshirt
The Backcountry Hooded Tech Sweatshirt features midweight warmth that comes in handy whether the trail gets chilly or your morning at the resort calls for something lighter than a puffy. Brushed polyester fleece effectively traps warmth next to your skin, while simultaneously wicking perspiration as you tackle those switchbacks or tight turns. A handful of zippered pockets provide secure storage for small essentials or chilled fingers, and the athletic hood will stay in place if you needs its extra warmth as you move.
- A hooded layering piece for hiking, skiing, or everyday wear
- Brushed fleece knit provides warmth and wicking performance
- Double layer hood delivers toasty coverage in colder weather
- Zippered pockets offer a secure stash for small valuables
- Strategically placed seams ensure chafe-free comfort beneath a pack
- Standard fit can be worn alone as a jacket, or midlayer on wet days
- Item #BCC00GR
- 93% polyester, 7% spandex
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 13, 2019
Sleek and Funtional
I have been using this jacket as a standalone piece for awhile and I'll wear it under a waterproof layer as a casual jacket. It fits very well under a shell for when you're engaging in any activities in adverse weather. The jacket itself is incredibly warm and can function by itself on walks into work on a chilly morning, or if you need to take the dogs to the lake in the same conditions. It breathes very well which makes it especially great fuctioning as a mid layer for high output activities. The brushed fleece helps regulate temperature by wicking away next to skin moisture. I've found that the size measurements we have for it are failry accurate. I'm 5'11" and 165 lbs. I generally am in a medium and that's what I decided to go with this jacket. It fits very well, but has a little extra sleeve length on me due to my short arms. However, it just adds to the warmth. Overall, very happy with the way it's been performing and cannot wait to put it to test in all areas!