Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Built The Backcountry High Traction Splitboard Skin With G3
Much like mountain goats, Backcountry Gearheads like to spend as much time as possible on the top of, well, mountains. To help get us up the steep and icy skin tracks that'll take us there, we collaborated with G3 to create the Backcountry x G3 High Traction Splitboard Skins.
These high-traction skins serve up the billy goat-like grip desired for alpine ascents on two halves of a snowboard. This extra traction allows you to climb up steeper, more direct routes, even on hardpack snow. That way you're spending less time skinning and more time slashing powder, which is something we can all agree with. G3 added a self-aligning tip attachment that's low-profile and a twin-tip tail attachment for a secure, stay-put fit. Plus, the solvent-free adhesive—which G3 claims is the toughest on the market—won't pollute the snow or mess up your freshly waxed base.
- Goatworthy splitboard skin collab with G3 for plentiful grip
- RipStrip helps pull the skins apart easier
- Self-aligning stainless steel hand tip connectors
- Twin tail connectors designed specifically for splitboards
- Sticky, non-toxic and solvent-free glue
- Trimming tool included; skin savers sold separate
- Gearhead Certified Products boast the best of our backcountry expertise
- Item #BCC00AQ
3 based on 15 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.