Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Hayden Gore-Tex Infinium Pant
Early morning ascents, all day outings, multi-day hut trips on a touring set-up—these are the things that pair well with our Hayden Pants. Lightweight, breathable, and full of stretch, we wanted these to be ideal for longer days in the backcountry where the skintracks are steep but the weather is cooperating. Created with Gore-Tex Infinium, the fabric includes bombproof wind protection for navigating exposed ridgelines, and a new level of breathability that puts microclimate comfort first. While we might not be inclined to venture out into stormy weather, we do find it rather nice when tackling tricky kickturns and steep bootpacks without getting bogged down by body vapor. With our legs unencumbered by the classic hardshell construction of olden times, we're free to chase those fresh turns all day long.
- Lightweight technical pants for extended touring trips
- Gore-Tex Infinium delivers highly breathable weather protection
- A high level of stretch ensures full mobility in the backcountry
- Crotch gusset and articulated knees promote effortless kickturns
- Adjustable suspenders secure the fit but can also be removed
- Reinforced scuff guards defend against sharp edges or crampons
- Watertight zippers protect essential gear from moisture
- Slim fit provides low-bulk function in the alpine wilderness
- Item #BCC00F1
4 based on 8 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.