Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Hayden Gore-Tex Infinium Jacket
We keep the Hayden Jacket in our gear closet in order to skip the resorts and stick to the peace and quiet—and fresh lines—of the backcountry. Gore-Tex's new Infinium fabric delivers stellar performance and comfort when we're on steep skin tracks or taking tricky traverses in search of fresh snow, and while it won't keep us dry if we're attempting a skinner in the midst of a PNW snowstorm, it will defend against flurries, the shedding of spruce, and any wind that tries to test our defenses. We built the Hayden to keep us light on our skis and dry from the inside out, no matter how many seconds, thirds, or fourths of that white room we decide to take advantage of.
- A lightweight shell for long days of touring in the backcountry
- Gore-Tex Infinium provides highly breathable weather protection
- Windproof membrane keeps you protected on exposed skin tracks
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs seal out snow encounters
- Second center zip provides access to laser-cut ventilation
- Zippered underarm vents help you stay cool on steep ascents
- Oversized chest pockets can easily hold a pair of skins
- Slim fit keeps bulk to a minimum during active pursuits
- Item #BCC00F5
4.5 based on 12 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.