Comp Grid Pullover
From pre-dawn ice wall ascents to early mornings on the skin track, the Backcountry Comp Grid Pullover delivers breathable performance and smart insulation. The hybrid construction uses a mix of grid and hard fleece to create warmth where you want it and breathability where you need it; the fleece is thicker at your core, and breathable in places where perspiration is likely—the back and underarms. The hood is built to discourage ice build up during winter sports, with laser-cut ventilation and a shaped binding, so you're free to keep it equipped even while you're working hard. A nice dose of stretch in the construction ensures full mobility whether you're wielding ski poles or an ice axe, and the strategically placed seams keep chafing to a minimum beneath your pack.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A technical fleece for cold weather mountain pursuits
- Hybrid construction balances warmth with breathable performance
- Stretch fabric ensures full mobility on skin track or ice climb
- Zippered bicep pocket provides storage for small essentials
- Thumbholes secure the sleeves while you're getting after it
- Item #BCC00FO
- Q & A
Awesome Base Layer
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'7"
I bought this and absolutely love it. It fits a little snug, so if you are between sizes, i would suggest sizing up! The fit is amazing. It has a longer length on the torso, so this is never riding up. (An issue i have had with other baselayers) My favorite feature is the thumb holes! This makes if very convenient when slipping this under a shell. Great as an under layer or for a warm mid season fleece. Used this backcountry skiing and it breathed well while keeping me warm.