Select a Size
Select a Color
Hybrid Grid Fleece Pullover
With a hybrid fleece construction that performs well during active pursuits, our Backcountry Hybrid Grid Fleece comes in handy whether our dawn patrols involve steep skin tracks or frozen ice faces. The mix of grid and hard fleece creates warmth where we want it, and breathability where we need it. There's thicker insulation at the core, and breathable lightweight comfort in places where perspiration is likely—the back and underarms.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A technical fleece that puts function first during winter pursuits
- Dual-fleece construction means strategic warmth and breathability
- Stretch fabric ensures full mobility during your icy adventures
- A single chest pocket comes zippered for secure essentials storage
- Thumbholes secure the sleeves for warm wrists and easy layering
- Item #BCCZ254
- 93% polyester,7% spandex
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring, climbing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 25, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 185 lbs
The features on this baselayer/midlayer are amazing. It will keep you warm no matter what the conditions are and allow room for great airflow when you moving around a lot. Even going around town for a quick stroll and you will gravitate towards this pullover. I promise you won't regret it and to top it off you may like it so much you need to get another one in a different colorway.