Select a Size
Select a Color
Girdwood Gore-Tex Insulated Pant
We've been dreaming about it all summer—lining up for the first run of the year, testing our new skis in the powder, lap after lap even as the snow builds up around our tracks. We prepared our new Girdwood Gore-Tex Insulated Pant for just such an occasion. These waterproof, breathable ski pants are lined with soft quilting to ward off winter's worst, and outfitted with all the features we need to stay dry and comfy until the lifts stop spinning.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Insulated ski and snowboard pants for cold, snowy resort days
- Gore-Tex protection delivers waterproof, breathable comfort
- Quilted internal insulation offers reliable wet-weather warmth
- Burly fabric lends durability to all our off-piste explorations
- Mesh-lined ventilation points help us cool off between runs
- Internal gaiters prevent snow from getting into our boots
- Reinforced kick patches defend against knicks and scuffs
- Fits true to size—runs a little tight in the thighs
- Item #BCCZ24G
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish, [lining] 100% polyester
- 60g PrimaLoft Silver
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh, 1 cargo
- inner thigh zips
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 13, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
Hi, this is Emily and I work on the Backcountry brand product development team. I am writing this review today to help guide your sizing decision on this new product. My measurements are: 5'4" Tall Size 4, or on the larger size of S in bottoms The larger side of S for tops bust 34 B. This GORE-TEX insulated pant is just what you need to stay warm while riding the mountain. I wore a M in this and it fit me well, although was a little snug at the thigh. I had full range of motion and I didn't need to use the adjustable waist straps. I have an athletic female build and have large thighs from my activities, and still the M fit me well.