Select a Size
Select a Color
Girdwood Gore-Tex Insulated Jacket
Living this close to the mountains, we know a thing or two about storm-skiing in below-freezing temperatures. That's why we designed the Girdwood Gore-Tex Insulated Jacket for both shelter and warmth. Backed by the powerful waterproof protection of Gore-Tex, and lined with soft quilting, this full-featured piece is eager to keep us dry in waist-deep pow and warm when icy winds blow. And special ventilation at the front helps us balance things out if we're working hard. Two center zips let us seal her up tight during a storm day, or we can leave the ventilation visible to help us cool off after the sun pops out.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- An insulated ski jacket for snowy days at the resort
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex keeps us dry and comfortable
- Burly face fabric is prepared for tree runs and carrying skis
- Quilted insulation lines the shell for low-bulk warmth
- Mesh-lined venting helps us cool off after a long run
- Powder skirt and adjustable hood and cuffs seal out snow
- Brushed tricot at chin, neck, and inside pockets add soft comfort
- Runs slightly small, especially in bust
- Item #BCCZ24F
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish, [lining] 100% polyester
- [torso] 60g PrimaLoft Silver, [sleeves] 40g PrimaLoft Silver
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 2 drop-in, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered cuff, [internal] 1 zippered chest, 2 mesh stash
- underarm zips, lasercut stormflap
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 13, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
Hi, this is Emily and I work on the Backcountry brand product development team. I am writing this review today to help guide your sizing decision on this new product. My measurements are: 5'4" Tall Size 4, or on the larger size of S in bottoms The larger side of S for tops bust 34 B. If you are looking for an insulated ski/boarding jacket look no further! This features packed jacket will keep you warm, and organized with all the pockets. Sizing is a little snug for an athletic appearance. I wear a M in this jacket and it fits me well, giving me enough room at the hips for a full range of motion. Size up for more busy women!
October 15, 2020
Thank you! I am similar size so this is very helpful! Hello new Medium jacket!