Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Frary Fleece Jacket
Named after a peak on the largest island on the Great Salt Lake, the Frary Fleece is built to keep us comfortable on shoulder season hikes from lakeside trails to remote desert locations. This capable fleece jacket boasts ample moisture control and UPF 50+ sun protection for any outdoor mission and combines it with the comfort we need to lounge around the house on a cold winter day.
- Versatile fleece jacket ready for adventure and leisure
- DWR treatment prevents saturation during light rain
- Adjustable hood traps extra heat and blocks our wind
- UPF 50 rating fights off the suns harmful rays with ease
- Plethora of pockets keep important items nearby all day long
- Item #BCCZ2D7
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.