Flaming Gorge Lightweight Shirt
Whether the place to be is wooded trail or babbling brook, the Backcountry Flaming Gorge Lightweight Shirt has got you covered. This performance button-up top features a lightweight, quick-drying construction for active comfort, and added sun protection for long days in the great outdoors. Four-way stretch ensures full mobility whether you're hiking, traveling, or casting a line, with offset seams at the shoulders for chafe-free comfort beneath a pack. Backcountry equipped the shirt with two zippered pockets to keep small essentials secure while you move, and gave the cuffs reflective bands for added safety during low-light adventures.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A technical button-up shirt for hiking, fishing, or travel
- Quick-drying poly-blend offers breathable active performance
- Four-way stretch ensures full mobility on the trail or river
- Incorporated sun protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Secure pockets are convenient for traveling with small items
- Articulated chest designed specifically for women's torsos
- Active fit can be worn alone or layered over a performance tee
- Item #BCC00EJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 115lbs
I tested this top by climbing indoor at first because we get this cool draft at the climbing gym. It's better than wearing a sweater on cooler days. It's also stretchy so different movements doesn't restrict my shoulder from reaching out. The style on its own is very classy. I was honestly a little hesitant to wear it at the gym at first. Once you get the stiffness out of the top, it's no biggie.