Flaming Gorge Lightweight Shirt
Whether the place to be is wooded trail or babbling brook, the Backcountry Flaming Gorge Lightweight Shirt has got you covered. This performance button-up top features a lightweight, quick-drying construction for active comfort, and added sun protection for long days in the great outdoors. Four-way stretch ensures full mobility whether you're hiking, traveling, or casting a line, with offset seams at the shoulders for chafe-free comfort beneath a pack. Backcountry equipped the shirt with two zippered pockets to keep small essentials secure while you move, and gave the cuffs reflective bands for added safety during low-light adventures.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A technical button-up shirt for hiking, fishing, or travel
- Quick-drying poly-blend offers breathable active performance
- Four-way stretch ensures full mobility on the trail or river
- Incorporated sun protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Secure pockets are convenient for traveling with small items
- Articulated chest designed specifically for women's torsos
- Active fit can be worn alone or layered over a performance tee
- Item #BCC00EJ
- 53% polyester, 47% lyocell
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 4, 2020
Heavier for tech wear
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 100 lbs
Comparing it to Patagonia Sol Patrol and Mountain Hardwear Canyon Pro: - Heavier material for technical wear so it might not dry as fast (though I haven't checked). - Zip pockets are ok size but a lot smaller than the above products - As casual wear, a bit nicer than Mountain Hardwear Canyon Pro; definitely nicer looking than Patagonia Sol Patrol which has that awful side fabric of a different color - More feminine fit than the above products. Casual fit. - side body and undearm articulation better than the above products. - not really stretchy which I like - don't know if it fabric has SPF but I always put sunscreen anyway
April 17, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 115 lbs
I tested this top by climbing indoor at first because we get this cool draft at the climbing gym. It's better than wearing a sweater on cooler days. It's also stretchy so different movements doesn't restrict my shoulder from reaching out. The style on its own is very classy. I was honestly a little hesitant to wear it at the gym at first. Once you get the stiffness out of the top, it's no biggie.