Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Flagstaff Merino Bottom
We designed the Flagstaff Merino Bottom for the mountain enthusiast who loves some variety in their choice of cardio activities. This merino wool baselayer features ventilated panels for high-output activities like trail running, Nordic skiing, or snowshoeing up to snow-covered mountain lakes. Thanks to the secure-fitting elastic waistband and athletic cut, these bottoms are also great for more dynamic disciplines like ski touring or fat biking.
- Baselayer bottoms for versatile warmth with performance in mind
- Merino wool blend excels at thermal regulation and odor control
- Touch of Spandex ensures freedom of movement
- Mesh paneling provides amplifies airflow
- Form-fitting design layers with ease
- Item #BCCZ2D5
- 74% merino wool, 23% nylon, 3% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [small/medium] 7.1oz
- Nordic skiing, fat biking, snowshoeing, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, trail running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.