Select a Size
Select a Color
Smarter than your average button-up, the Fendler Flannel features a hardwearing tech fabric that's durable and stretchy. This makes it a no-brainer for everything from camping trips to fieldwork. A hidden zippered chest pocket gives secure storage to small tools or valuables.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A technical flannel that's ready for backcountry adventures
- Durable fabric delivers stretch performance and breathable comfort
- Offset shoulder seams feel comfortable beneath a pack
- Runs small
- Item #BCCZ258
- 84% polyester, 13% wool, 3% spandex, ecorepel DWR treatment
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest, 1 drop-in chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 15, 2020
Built for the cold
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 175 lbs
Hi, this is James and I work on the Backcountry brand product development team. I am writing this review today to help guide your sizing decision on this new product. This great top for those cold Fall and Winter days. The fabric for the Fendler is durable and made to last. I like to wear this with a baselayer or undershirt and would suggest going up a size to get the fit you like. I'm 6' 175 and opt for the Large size.