Select a Size
Select a Color
Elm Knit-Mix Crew
Road tripping to the Grand Canyon, backpacking across Europe, everyday adventures—however you decide to use the Elm Knit-Mix Crew, we guarantee you'll enjoy its finer qualities. A cool, breathable blend of lyocell, wool, and polyester keeps you dry and comfortable during long days exploring the sights, while the hem is finished with a relaxed drape to keep you stylish come evening.
- A unique everyday shirt with travel-friendly performance
- Technical blend delivers moisture-wicking, thermoregulating comfort
- Secondary fabric offers a relaxed shape for casual style
- Regular fit enhances mobility for increased comfort
- Item #BCCZ22O
- [body] 38% polyester, 29% TENCEL (Lyocell), 28% wool, 5% spandex, [hybrid panel] 85% nylon, 15% spandex
- Center Back Length
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 25, 2020
Cute AND Versatile? Yes please!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 1"
- 115 lbs
Okay let me start by saying this top is one of my favorites and I swear I am not just saying that. The style is super cute and very flattering with the two different fabrics, the high low cut, and regular/relaxed fit (size up for relaxed fit). There are not many tops that look like a casual tunic like top BUT have the technical fabric of an active wear top, this has BOTH! I have mostly worn this top while traveling but also to work and while practicing yoga. The technical blend of materials makes it moisture wicking and very comfortable (even when doing activities). It has some merino wool in it which I love because a large majority of my base layers/sock are merino wool due to its natural anti odor properties. I definitely recommend this top!