Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Wolverine Cirque 3/4 Insulated Pant
The Wolverine Cirque 3/4 Insulated Pants are insulated to add warmth on frigid tours and early morning dawn patrols.When the track gets steep or the temperature rises with the sun, top-to-bottom zippers at each side let you remove the knickers without taking off your boots or skis. The knickers have a water-resistant treatment to shed any snowfall when you're in the middle of this transition or when things get powdery.
- Insulated knickers part of Backcountry’s ski touring collection
- Breathable, stretchy insulation ideal for highly aerobic skiing
- Abrasion-resistant shell assures long-lasting durability
- Water-resistant treatment prevents moisture from soaking baselayers
- Top-to-bottom side zippers make on-and-off easy
- Zipper pulls are glove-friendly for fumble-free transitions
- Anti-odor Polygiene treatment keeps fabric fresher, longer
- Wide elastic waistband delivers a secure, mobile fit
- Item #BCCZ25Y
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.