Wolverine Cirque 3/4 Insulated Pant
The Wolverine Cirque 3/4 Insulated Pants are insulated to add warmth on frigid tours and early morning dawn patrols.When the track gets steep or the temperature rises with the sun, top-to-bottom zippers at each side let you remove the knickers without taking off your boots or skis. The knickers have a water-resistant treatment to shed any snowfall when you're in the middle of this transition or when things get powdery.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Insulated knickers part of Backcountry’s ski touring collection
- Breathable, stretchy insulation ideal for highly aerobic skiing
- Abrasion-resistant shell assures long-lasting durability
- Water-resistant treatment prevents moisture from soaking baselayers
- Top-to-bottom side zippers make on-and-off easy
- Zipper pulls are glove-friendly for fumble-free transitions
- Anti-odor Polygiene treatment keeps fabric fresher, longer
- Wide elastic waistband delivers a secure, mobile fit
- Item #BCCZ25Y
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish, [panels] 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- [medium] 21in
- 1 stash
- Side Zips
- 2 full-length
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 23, 2020
You want comfort and style? You got it.
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 175 lbs
These capri's are the BOMB. They look awesome, and they fit incredibly. I wear these all the time just for pure comfort sake, even though they're made for mountain use. As a warmth layer, they work incredible. I'm a snowboarder, and they stop right at the top of my boots so I don't have to deal with tucking or stretching over them. They also don't feel bulky under my bibs (regular fit). Moral of the story is these are comfy, warm, and good looking. You'll want to buy these. As for waist size, I'm a 32/32 and the medium is perfect.
November 9, 2020
Hi, Are they intended to be worn as a mid layer under bibs?
November 9, 2020
Hey Andrew, yes! These are intended to be a warm layer under a technical outer layer. some folks have actually worn these while flyfishing!
November 6, 2020
Hello! Do these run big like the last version? I am 5'10" 33 waist in jeans, athletic built Best AJ
November 11, 2020
Hey Anthony, The fit on these was updated this year. They should fit true to your normal pant size!
October 6, 2020
What does the size L weigh?
October 7, 2020
Hey David! This is 14 Oz in a size L