Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Built The Wolverine Cirque 3/4 Insulated Pant
Part of Backcountry's touring collection, the Wolverine Cirque 3/4 Insulated Pants offer lightweight synthetic insulation wrapped in a water-resistant face fabric that's breathable enough to layer for frigid ascents. Top-to-bottom zippers mean these knickers can be easily removed if things get too toasty, or quickly thrown on if a mild tour turns unexpectedly cold at the summit.
- Insulated midlayer to keep legs toasty on frigid summits
- Water-resistant fabric prevents moisture from soaking baselayer
- Synthetic insulation traps body heat for reliable warmth
- Top-to-bottom size zippers make on and off easy
- Anti-odor Polygiene treatment keeps fabric fresher, longer
- Wide elastic waistband ensures secure fit and ease of motion
- Runs slightly small
- Item #BCCZ25Z
4 based on 23 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.