3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Built The Synthetic 3/4 Insulated Pant
Breathable enough for frigid, taxing ascents and insulated enough to throw on when mild temps turn freezing cold at the summit, the Synthetic 3/4 Insulated Pant offers everything we need to stay warm when we're backcountry skiing or snowboarding. Zippered thigh-vents can dump heat if we warm up too quickly, and water-resistant face fabric keeps our baselayers from soaking.
- Warm up with insulated knickers, part of Backcountry's ski touring line
- Stretchy and highly breathable insulation is ideal for active wear
- Abrasion-resistant shell ensures these knickers will last
- Water-resistant treatment prevents baselayers from dampening
- Zippered thigh-vents allow airflow when things warm up
- Anti-odor Polygiene treatment keeps us fresher, longer
- Wide elastic waistband delivers a secure fit with free movement
- Item #BCCZ2BZ
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish, [panels] 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- 2 hand
- Side Zips
- 2 mid-length thigh
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 10oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.