Select a Size
Select a Color
Daintree Rain Jacket
Named after an Australian rainforest that's been around longer than all of mankind, our Daintree Rain Jacket is designed for explorers and protectors of our planet's remaining wild spaces. Don this fully waterproof shell whether you're traveling towns or walking trails, and you'll be able to take in the sights with dry comfort and clean style.
- A durable hardshell jacket for outdoor adventures or daily life
- Waterproof, breathable membrane ensures dry, comfortable performance
- Gusseted arms deliver unrestricted mobility during pursuits
- Adjsutable hood, hem, and cuffs seal out inclement weather
- Hook-and-loop closure on storm flap protects your center zip
- Secure pockets keep small valuable close-at-hand
- Semi-fitted cut minimizes bulk during more adventurous outings
- Item #BCCZ23F
- [membrane/laminate] PU (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 4, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 160 lbs
Fits great, looks great, and kept my upper body bone dry in the pouring rain. Hood is a good size and doesn't block too much peripheral vision. It could use an internal pocket, but not a dealbreaker for me. I'm 5'11" 160 lbs and size medium fits great. Enough range of motion in the sleeves and body, but not baggy.
April 21, 2020
What is the waterproof rating for this coat? E.g 10,000 mm, etc.
April 22, 2020
Hey Stephen! Thank you for your question. The jacket is described as DWR (80/10) C6 + Dot Lamination 2.5 Layer 10K/10K. The DWR treatment will last about 10 washes so we recommend that you retreat around that cycle!