Why We Built The Covert XC Bib Short
To help us grind through longer routes on gravel and singletrack, we prefer the additional support of bib shorts. We designed our Covert XC Bib Shorts with a performance fit to ensure the padded chamois stays right in place for effective cushioning on the trails. We also built in some pretty rad utility features—we complemented the standard tri-pocket layout for bottles with zippered pockets at the thigh and rear for stashing your phone and valuables.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Bib shorts provide added support to help reach your mileage goal
- Spandex and elastane fabrics are extremely pliable for an invisible feel
- Integrated chamois offers top-level support for extended pedal pushing
- Six well-placed pockets keep your nutrition and essentials close at hand
- Silicone leg grippers keep the bibs in place on undulating terrain
- Synthetic material dries quickly and upper mesh panels breathe with you
- Integrated UPF 50 sun protection defends against harmful UV rays
- Item #BCCZ29U
- [face fabric] 68% nylon, 32% elastane, [back panel] 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Spring, Summer, Fall
- performance, form-fitting
- [rear] 1 zippered, 3 stretch, [thigh] 1 zippered, 2 stretch
- Leg Gripper
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 7.5oz
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
September 3, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 115 lbs
First pair of bibs, and I love ‘em. Much more comfortable than the shorts I have and I love all the pockets for storing stuff. I wear it with a sports bra like the model and the dudes seem to dig it. Warning that it runs small like most cycling clothing (I’m a petite small and I went with a medium.) If they had a different color I’d buy that one too.