Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Covert Liner Short
We're planning on leaving it all on the trail, and that means going hard on big days and pushing our limits on tough trails. That's why we built the Covert Liner Short to support us on these rides without the discomfort we find from long hours in the saddle. They're constructed from soft and smooth material that's form-fitting and eliminates chafing and irritation, and they feature a low-profile chamois that adds cushioning without unnecessary bulk. We'll be able to ride harder and longer without distraction from discomfort, and you can bet we'll be out until we just can't pedal any longer.
- Low-profile liner shorts that eliminate irritation and promote comfort
- Minimalist chamois offers cushioning without the added bulk
- Breathable side panels provide ventilation on hot summer days
- Soft synthetic construction is stretchy and flexible
- A form-fitting design hugs and supports us while we're pedaling
- Item #BCCZ2FI
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.