Why We Built The Covert Liner Short
We're planning on leaving it all on the trail, and that means going hard on big days and pushing our limits on tough trails. That's why we built the Covert Liner Short to support us on these rides without the discomfort we find from long hours in the saddle. They're constructed from soft and smooth material that's form-fitting and eliminates chafing and irritation, and they feature a low-profile chamois that adds cushioning without unnecessary bulk. We'll be able to ride harder and longer without distraction from discomfort, and you can bet we'll be out until we just can't pedal any longer.
- Low-profile liner shorts that eliminate irritation and promote comfort
- Minimalist chamois offers cushioning without the added bulk
- Breathable side panels provide ventilation on hot summer days
- Soft synthetic construction is stretchy and flexible
- A form-fitting design hugs and supports us while we're pedaling
- Item #BCCZ2FI
- 65% polyester, 35% elastane
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 4.4oz
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
June 5, 2021
Comfy and slim!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 150 lbs
I just got these liners and can’t wait to wear them for more rides! They are very slim and not bulky like other bike shorts I own. They worked great and I will likely buy more...