Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Covert Liner Short
When it comes to bike shorts, we want total comfort with minimal bulk. That's why we designed the Covert Liner Short. We wanted a design that allows us to forget about everything but the trail ahead. A low-profile chamois cushions our sit bones so we can avoid ending our big days with a sore bum, and that means we can carry on riding until our stomachs are rumbling and the sun is setting. We'll benefit from breathable side panels on hot summer days, but also from the elimination of chafing and pinching thanks to soft and stretchy material construction. Whether we're punching it uphill or winding our way down, we'll be thankful for the Covert Liner Short.
- Liner shorts for wear with mountain bike baggies
- Low-profile chamois offers maximum comfort with minimal bulk
- Breathable side panels provide ventilation on toasty summer rides
- Soft synthetic construction is stretchy and flexible
- A comfortable design eliminates chafing and pinching
- Item #BCCZ2FH
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.