Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Covert Liner Short
Nobody likes a sore bottom the day after a big ride, which is why we built the Cover Liner Shorts. Constructed from a soft, stretchy material to eliminate chafing or pinching, we often forget we're wearing them when our focus turns to the trail ahead. Breathable side panels keep us cool on hot summer days, while the low-profile chamois cushions our sit bones without adding excess bulk.
- Mountain bike liner shorts that enhance comfort in the saddle
- Designed to be worn under your favorite MTB baggy shorts
- Soft, stretchy fabric provides next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile chamois cushions sit bones without feeling bulky
- Breathable side panels to help keep you cool
- Silicone leg grippers for a secure, irritation-free fit
- Item #BCC00D6
4 based on 27 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.