Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Cottonwoods GORE-TEX Jacket
We don't mind when the snow gods are dumping in full force—in fact, we welcome it. We created the Cottonwoods Jacket so that we could continue to play in such weather, snug as a bug. Even though the Cottonwoods Jacket is not as lightweight or stretchy as our more versatile Rustler Jacket, if we're plowing through mountains in the Pacific North West it's the piece we want. Articulated sleeve patterning still allows us the freedom we need for pole-planting and binding adjustments, while a plethora of features keeps us comfortable and dry in even the deepest of snow.
- A burly hardshell for skiing and riding in wet, snowy conditions
- GORE-TEX membrane delivers waterproof, breathable performance
- Articulated sleeve patterning offers easy mobility on the hill
- Adjustable hood and cuffs seal out chilly mountain weather
- Internal powder skirt offers welcome protection on deeper days
- Generous pockets come in handy on backcountry tours
- Interior comfort cuffs are glove-compatible and thumbhole-equipped
- YKK Aquaguard zips throughout jacket minimize moisture entry
- Item #BCC00EY
4 based on 41 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.