Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Built The Cottonwoods GORE-TEX Bib Pant
Excuse us while we head out to find some waist-deep powder stashes this winter—we've got the eager help of our Cottonwoods Bibs, you see. We built these with everything needed to stay dry in the wettest of sidecountry or full-blizzard conditions. Using a burly GORE-TEX construction, the Cottonwoods defend against all manner of moisture, even from the inside, and we designed them to integrate seamlessly with our paired Cottonwoods Jacket, so we'll be safe and dry when we land those fresh turns.
- Burly hardshell pants for skiing or riding in wet, snowy weather
- Tough GORE-TEX fabric delivers waterproof, breathable performance
- Articulated knees and stretchy side panels ensure easy mobility
- Unzip the inner thighs when you need to cool off between runs
- Internal gaiters block sneaky snow when you find yourself in powder
- Scuff guards give your pants a longer lifespan despite crampons
- Multiple pockets hold all essentials from gloves to goggles to pass
- Adjustable waist offers a secure and comfortable riding fit
- Item #BCC00F4
3.5 based on 39 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.