Why We Built The Chitto Trail Short
For peak heat pursuits, we designed the Chitto Trail Short to take you over varying terrain in comfort. We built this trail short with a compression brief for a snug and secure fit, while an anti-odor liner keeps you feeling fresh from trailhead to trailgating and town.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Versatile short for all your on-trail pursuits
- Interior compression brief for all-in-one ease
- Moisture-wicking and anti-odor treatment keep you fresh
- Rear zippered pocket for stashing your key and gel pack
- Laser-cut venting for style and increased breathability
- C6 DWR coating provides resistance against light precipitation
- Reflective details help keep you visible when the sun goes down
- Item #BCCZ284
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex
- 1 rear zipper pocket
- draw cord
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 4oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 27, 2021
Super light and functional!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I was super impressed when I got these shorts, they are probably the lightest running short I own. The super breezy material makes it great for hot summer hikes, running in town or on the trail, backpacking, even water sports. Even though they're incredible light, they still have great functionality with the adjustable drawstring and small zippered waist pocket. I do wish they had a little bit higher waistband since I prefer my shorts to be sit closer to my belly button. Regardless, they are very flattering and run true to size. I wear a small (I am 5'2 and 125lbs) in most tops and bottoms and these fit great, wouldn't want them any smaller or bigger. I can't wait to get out and use them more this summer!