Why We Built The Chitto Trail Short
We didn't build the Chitto just for the trail. It also feels great for the climb following the approach, too. We like its stretchiness and complete freedom of movement whether we're hiking or climbing, and the water-resistant treatment helps keep us clean after belaying in dirty, muddy spots. We also appreciate the odor control treatment that helps keep us feeling fresh on climbing trips.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Trail short designed for climbing and hiking
- Stretchy ripstop treated with water-resistance and odor control
- Internal brief built with harnesses and backpacks in mind
- Active fit with gusset for freedom of movement
- Laser-cut ventilation amplifies airflow for warmer weather
- Item #BCCZ283
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex, DWR
- 1 zippered rear
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 3.3oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, climbing
What do you think about this product?
April 15, 2021
Do these shorts have pockets on the sides?
April 19, 2021
Hey Anthony, These do not have hand pockets, they only have a rear zippered pocket.