Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Cardiac GORE-TEX PRO Jacket
Nothing gets our heart racing like ripping a big mountain line full of untouched snow in our Cardiac GORE-TEX PRO Jacket. Named after one of the premier backcountry zones in Utah's Wasatch Mountains, this jacket uses a GORE-TEX PRO laminate to wick sweat on the skintrack and ensure we can move freely through open powder fields. For added waterproofing on the lifts, we made this jacket with reinforced shoulders, as well as large chest pockets that hold our skins so we can change over for another lap quicker then ever.
- Backcountry-ready jacket built for storm days in the high alpine
- GORE-TEX Stretch membrane moves with you while blocking wet snow
- Ripstop shoulder patches boost durability and waterproofing
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Helmet compatible hood traps heat while blocking wind gusts
- Plethora of ski and ride specific pockets keep us organized
- Wrist gaiters and an adjustable hem traps additional heat
- Item #BCCZ2B0
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.