Why We Built The Backcountry x Metolius Party Pit Crash Pad
We wanted a low-profile, durable crash pad that would brace our falls on uneven terrain. That's why we teamed up with the bouldering experts at Metolius to make the Party Pit 2.0 Crash Pad. Named after and inspired by a favorite local bouldering area, this pad was designed to cushion your dry fires on blocky, slanted landings without being too bulky for quick adjustments.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Lightweight, versatile crash pad for all bouldering styles
- High and low compression foam provides firm protection
- Flap closure system covers shoulder straps for snag-free dragging
- Angled fold design eliminates dead space
- Carpeted corners wipe away shoe gunk for optimal rubber stick
- Shoulder straps and waist belt make transportation easy
- Item #BCCZ2AL
- 900D polyester
- closed cell foam
- Carry Mode
- side handles, padded shoulder straps, webbing waist belt
- Dimensions - Open
- 36 x 48 x 4in
- Dimensions - Folded
- 36 x 26 x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 14, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 6` 0"
- 175 lbs
Had this thing for over a year now and gotten tons of use all over CO and Joe's Valley. Great pad to beat the crap out of. Holds a big nalgene, camelback backpack, 2 pairs of shoes, wood warm-up block, and chalk bucket, all within the little flap (i hang the shoes on the closing strap). Works great and it's light weight! I prefer carrying this over my friend's Organic pads. The velco keeping it open also makes it super easy to move around when you're spotting. It's a pad that keeps you from dying, what more could you ask for!
April 14, 2021
Very pleased with this. I get extra discount from here: coupon-bird.com