Arcylon Long-Sleeve Jersey
The Backcountry Arcylon Long-Sleeve Jersey is named for an iconic trail in the Wasatch that features the drops, jumps, and berms to put it in the books among our favorites in the area. This jersey was created with input from some of the top designers in the industry, and built with feedback from our employee riders to create a functional, comfortable piece that looks as good as it performs.
The Arcylon features a synthetic material that wicks away perspiration and dries quickly to ensure you stay comfortable throughout warm climbs, while four-way stretch construction helps you maintain the mobility needed to float around berms and maneuver through rock gardens. The long sleeves are fitted, minimizing excess fabric that leads to bunching while providing plenty of coverage to protect your skin against overgrowth and spills. Silicone dots secure the hem so even in your most aggressive stance you don't have to worry about losing coverage. An integrated sunglasses wipe helps you keep your lenses clear so you can prepare for the next feature, and the jersey has sublimated print that keep you looking sharp while you execute it.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Long-sleeve jersey for adventures on singletrack
- Synthetic material wicks away sweat and dries quickly
- Underarm panels increase airflow to keep you cool
- Four-way stretch construction ensures you can move freely
- Silicone grippers keep the hem from riding up
- Polygiene technology resists the buildup of odors
- Integrated sunglass wipe keeps your vision clear
- Item #BCC00DE